Communication between Su Escuela faculty, administration and families is very important to us. We encourage open communication with parents and offer many opportunities for involvement in school activities.
In order to strengthen our communication, Su Escuela faculty and administration are always available and parents are welcome to email teachers/staff with questions, or schedule an appointment.
Parent conferences are also offered twice during the year, once in the fall and once in the spring.
- Become a room parent for your child’s classroom! Help organize classroom events and gather volunteers and donations for activities.
- Participate in Parent Story Time! Each month, Parent Story Time is offered for parents to come in and share a story with their child’s class in either Spanish or English.
- Join the Parent Association! The Su Escuela Parent Association is always looking for volunteers and ideas.
- Join the Parent Forum! This is a private Facebook group made specifically for Su Escuela Parents to discuss events, share ideas, etc.
- Share your talents or skills! Can you sing or dance? Let us know and we can add you into one of our events! Are you a handyman? We can always use an extra hand to fix things. Do you have some other fun skill or talent? Let us know and you can come for a show and tell day!