The Infants – Jr K Year End Performance is here!
Where: Hingham Town Hall, Sanborn Auditorium (2nd floor)
- 210 Central St, Hingham, MA 02043
When: Saturday June 2nd 10:30-11:30am ** students should begin arriving at 10:00am
Tickets: Purchase tickets HERE.
- Tickets are on sale now. Pricing is as follows: advance tickets $5 each or 3 for $13, or $7 each at the door. All children may attend at no cost.
Infants, Toddlers, Preschool, Pre K, Junior K Students:
- If your child cannot participate, please notify Admissions before May 11th or as soon as possible.
- Students are expected to arrive at the Town Hall at 10am to prepare and get settled in. Please have them eat lunch or snack before arriving. Upon arrival, your child will go with their teacher to wait in the classrooms across the hall from the auditorium (look for signs with your teacher’s name).
- Throughout the performance, all students will wait in those classrooms with teachers, EXCEPT infants.
- Parents of Infants, we ask that after your child performs, please go get them from the classroom, and then join the audience again.
- Costumes:Students will be asked to dress in a simple costume specific to their performance. Most of their costume will be prepared in class, however parents may be asked to dress students in certain attire. For Infants -Junior K: class specific information about costumes will be sent out by Kristin Frey.
Special Details You Don’t Want to Miss!
Elementary Performance: Thursday May 24 – 6:00-7:00pm.
- Elementary students are performing “Sing” in Spanish & Mandarin! All families are welcome and encouraged to attend! It will be at the Hingham Middle School. Parents with children in both Infant-Junior K andElementary performances only need to purchase one set of tickets to be used for the Infant-Junior K morning.
- The Parent Associationwill have a concessions stand just outside of the auditorium available throughout the show for refreshments. Everything is $1.
Volunteer: If you are interested in volunteering to help the Parent Association with the concessions stand, please email email@example.com to sign up. They are always looking for volunteers!
Please respect the other students performing and stay for the entire performance. We do understand that some families will need to leave early; please notify us if this is the case so that we can have your child ready to go after they perform.