SELA School Picture Days!
Oct 8 Picture Day for all elementary students grades K – 5 **Please wear your standard uniform, not P.E. uniform.
Oct 9 & 10 Picture Days for all Infants, Toddlers, Preschool
Oct 10 Picture Day for all Junior K
- You will not order/purchase your photos until after picture day. This way, you can see your child’s photo before you purchase.
- How Orders Work: after picture day, you will receive an email from the photographer containing your child’s individual as well as class photo. If you choose to purchase, you have the option to pay via check or credit card, and create a custom package of photos that you’d like.
- Orders are due within 1 week of being released.
- Photos will be delivered on or before November 1.
- Many photos will be taken in the mornings in order to finish before the 1:00 dismissal.
- Please Note: Not all children are photographed first thing in the morning. Throughout their day of playing and learning, your child’s outfit or hair may be affected. Teachers do their best to prep kids prior to their photos, but only have a few minutes due to school schedules. If you have specific instructions on how you would like your child’s hair/outfit to look, please be sure to notify the teacher in advance.
- Please contact Admissions@suescuela.com with any questions
Infants, Toddler, & Preschool: due to the varying schedules that students have, we offer 2 days for photos for this age group.
- Infant classroom #8 pictures are ALL of Wednesday
- Preschool classroom #4 pictures are ALL on Thursday
- Preschool classroom #5 pictures are ALL on Wednesday
- All other classrooms:
- If your child attends on Wednesdays, OR on both Wednesdays & Thursdays, their individual picture will be taken on Wednesday.
- If your child attends on Thursdays, their individual & class picture will be taken on Thursday.
- If your child does not attend on Wednesdays or Thursdays, please contact Admissions@suescuela.com directly and we will set up a time on the appropriate day for you to come in.
- There will be a class photo taken both days. You will receive the class photo from the day your child’s individual photo was taken.
Kerry Riordan, of BluLemonade Photography. Kerry has taken SELA’s School photos for many years, we are so excited to welcome her back! Please feel free to contact Kerry directly with any specific questions: email@example.com 781.791.4321.