Career Opportunities at SELA
SELA: The International Private School is always seeking highly skilled, educators and administrators.
SELA takes great pride in attracting, developing and retaining the best faculty and staff possible to enable us to achieve our collective vision.
SELA might be a great fit for you if…
- • You love working with children
- • Enjoy connecting with and appreciate diverse individuals
- • Are a creative and determined problem-solver
- • Are passionate about continuous learning
Come join our growing school, now with two locations!
Currently looking for 1-2 drivers who can work morning or afternoon shifts, or both. Hours are Monday-Friday: 1st shift– 5:30 AM- 8:45 am; 2nd shift- 3:15pm -7:00pm
Job qualifications & requirements:
- • 4 -5 years minimum driving experience
- • Must be 21 years or older with US work authorization
- • Must have a Massachusetts driver’s license- you will be using a company vehicle
- • Must be comfortable driving and working in varying weather conditions
- • Clean driving record and must pass CORI check
- • Drug and Alcohol Testing Required
- • Covid vaccine required
- • Transferring staff from Quincy Center to Hingham & Norwell Locations
- • Continually check the vehicle to ensure it remains clean and safe for our Faculty
- • Follow traffic laws
- • Arrive at destinations on time
- • Research and plan for traffic, construction, and weather delays
- • Always interact with staff professionally
- • Ensure that vehicle is always fueled and ready for use
If you don’t see a position in your field, feel free send forward your cover letter and resume to HR@suescuela.com! They will get back to you as soon as possible!
As an employer, SELA offers...
- • Professional development opportunities
- • Health, dental, and vision insurance
- • Tuition discount
- • Life insurance
- • IRA after 2 years of employment
- • 11 Paid holidays (after 90 days of employment)
- • Vacation time
- • Paid lunch break
Internships at SELA
SELA welcomes applications for its Internship program, an opportunity for students currently in high school or college to gain valuable work experience in an educational setting.
Participants will have the opportunity to intern in one of the following areas: Admissions, Marketing, Human Resources, Early Education, and Elementary Education.
To learn more about our formal internship program click here for an informational packet.
SELA believes in actively supporting faculty and staff development opportunities. Some examples include:
- • Paid professional development
- • Classroom Management Training
- • Differentiation Method Training
- • How to Teach a Second Language Training
- • Calm Classroom Training